Friday, July 9, 2010

Why CQUniversity for me?

Choosing the right University to pursue higher education is not an easy task to do. There is something unique about every University and they all claim to be one of the best in the industry. With so many options around, one is bound to be confused and on top of that, you are subjected towards the strong marketing strategies of these institutions which can influence your decision. However, one needs to go for what works best for themself. Every individual is different and has their own priorities and perception towards things in life. What worked for me might not work for someone else and vice versa. Undoubtedly CQUniversity is one of the best Universities in Australia but I have my own reasons to pick this one for myself.

1. Location: conveniently located in Sydney CBD, easy to get around, close to shops and restaurants and famous Darling Harbour (most amazing place to be, trust me)

2. Tuition Fees: found bit more competitive and affordable, (you definitely need to check your pocket while shopping for Universities)

3. Recommendation: I don't go by what people say but good recommendation from people you trust is something that is considerable, heard good stuffs

4. Scholarship: cherry on top, saves you lots of $$$ if you are eligible (I was), just make sure you don't fail any subjects to maintain it

Apart from them, there are many other reasons that made me pick CQUniversity amongst all these good Universities around Australia. You can always check the website or contact University to know more about studying here, you never know this could be the place you are looking for to further your studies. As I said before, you need to find out what works best for you; my intention is not to influence anybody’s decision but to share my views on choosing CQUniversity. All I can say is I am not disappointed with my choice.

Cheers!

RS

2 comments: