Saturday, September 25, 2010

......See you again:)

I can't believe I am writing my last blog, don't know how these 12 weeks went by so quick. Time really flies by when you are having fun and I really had a great time writing all these blogs. Though I didn't write as many blogs as I had planned to, I think I managed to share some of my experiences that I had in CQUniversity and Australia which I hope you guys enjoyed reading.

Saying goodbye is always hard and I am running short of words. I guess this is not the end of my blogging journey as I plan to continue writing in future through my own blog site.
At this point of time, I would like to wish all you guys the very best for future and may you find the right University for further studies like I found mine.

At last, I would like to share with you guys a short movie I made out of the pictures we took on a night out with Uni mates. We all had such a great time together.

Good Luck and Have Fun!!!
See you again!
RS

No comments:

Post a Comment